Professional Beauty World 2021 is the professional global event set to unite the hair, beauty, spa and aesthetics industries worldwide, as itlaunches its first-ever online, global event with the expectation of kickstarting a new era of business opportunities for the sector.
From 28th February to 2nd March, buyers, suppliers and distributors from around the world will meet and connect on a digital platform that has been specially created to support networking and knowledge sharing across the sectors.
Attendees will discover new brands, suppliers and products and forge new business relationships, through six dedicated conference streams, including:
- Practical business help for salon owners from Professional Beauty and HJ
- Technical inspiration from acclaimed therapists, hairdressers and barbers
- Mentorship & Spa Conference: Re-opening solutions from World Spa and Wellness
- Conversations on Wellness in association with Cancer Aware Directory
- Aesthetic Medicine Advanced Treatments: Skills, techniques and education for aesthetic therapists
- International Manufacturers and Distributors Forum & Cosmetics Ingredients and Packaging International
One-to-one chat with an expert, meetings with fellow professionals by video call, swap information and contact details to make valuable connections in dedicated lounges and speed-networking events, these the main attractions of the event offered to participants.
Mark Moloney, Managing Director of Professional Beauty World, said; “If you joined us back in September 2020, you’ll know we hosted world-leading education across six different conference streams dedicated to growing your business, bringing you international education and connecting you with industry professionals. We have continued to develop and upgrade the platform which now includes exciting new features for ease of use and enhanced connectivity”.
“Whatever your role, at the touch of a button you will be able to learn, discuss, share challenges, ideas and solutions with your global counterparts, while also growing your network. We are looking forward to once again uniting professionals from around the world, meeting the challenges that face our industry head on.”
More info at: www.professionalbeauty.world