Alfaparf Group, an Italian multinational that works in the professional hair, face and body care sectors is moving with great diligence in its financial operations. On the one hand, it’s obtaining loans from banks and on the other it’s investing in the acquisition of other brands.

Last June, Alfaparf completed the acquisition of the majority stake in Iv San Bernard srl – manufacturers of pet cosmetics. This is a company based in Montelupo Fiorentino (Florence), founded in 1995 by Mirco Aringhieri. Iv San Bernard will retain operational autonomy and will continue to be headed up by Mirco Aringhieri, President of the company.

The group recently secured a €12.5 Million loan from Banco BPM. The credit line was issued in favour of the subsidiary Beauty & Business spa, which will use the resources for a series of initiatives. These include the increase in the share of energy from renewable sources on the total energy consumption, as well as internal training activities in sustainability.

A few days ago, Alfaparf Group received a €10 Million loan from Intesa Sanpaolo bank to support its sustainable development plan. The loan will support both the increase in the share of energy consumed by the company from renewable sources and also the offsetting of CO2 emissions of energy from fossil sources, and the introduction of programs to promote a culture of sustainability among customers and suppliers .

On this last operation Sandro Formento, financial director of Alfaparf, commented: “Corporate sustainability is a fundamental value of our corporate culture and a key element of the development strategy of the Group which is concretely committed to giving its own contribution to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, through a series of projects and actions in the environmental, social, economic and governance fields “.

Gianluigi Venturini, Intesa Sanpaolo Northern Lombardy Regional Director, added: “To identify the most suitable calls for PNRR for our customers, we have recently set up a free digital platform on our website. So far we have disbursed over 1 billion euros in Lombardy for circular economy and Sustainability-Loan projects in favour of SMEs that are increasingly oriented towards ESG objectives, such as reducing environmental impact and improving social responsibility “.

But that’s not all, other acquisitions are expected on the horizon. As reported by Bebeez, Alfaparf is in exclusive negotiations for the purchase of Tricobiotos, which also specializes in the production and marketing of professional cosmetic products for hair care and beauty.

About Alfaparf
Founded in 1980, the holding has 12 brands in its portfolio (Alfaparf Milano Professional, Yellow Professional, Il Salone Milano, Alta Moda è …, Dibi Milano, Becos, Olos, Ten Science, Decoderm, Solarium, Apg Tech and Apg Medical) and counts five production plants (in Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and Argentina), three research centres (in Italy, Brazil and Mexico) and over 2,800 employees, agents and consultants (of which more than 600 are in Italy). Products and services are distributed in over one hundred countries through 25 branches and around one hundred distributors.
Roberto Franchina, founder and president of Alfaparf, controls 80% of the group, both directly and through Junior srl. The vice president Attilio Brambilla holds the remaining 20%, both directly and through AB srl.