Salon Look 2019 opens from October 18 to 20 at Ifema, Madrid fair
The 2019 edition of Salón Look represents the largest offer of news and trends for the beauty industry in the Iberian Peninsula. It brings together proposals from more than 400 exhibitors and 1.300 national and international brands. In terms of visitors, according to official forecast, the event is going to attract more than 60.000 professionals.
The Hair Look Catwalk is expected to be, once again, the real deal, the attention of the whole audience of professionals in the world of hairdressing will focus on the styles and looks proposed, to have a glance at some of the most celebrated stylists’ new proposals.
Among the events scheduled on the Hair Look catwalk, we’d like to point out the following:
- XX International Gala Young Promises Omat
- Fashion Night by L’Oréal Professionnel
- Effervescene by Mikel Luzea
- Shows Color Explosion by Kadus, Schwarzkopf and Pulpriot
- Gala Awards Club Awards ceremony in collaboration with Revlon, Artero and Salón Look
Salón Look 19 will also present the following congresses:
- Women’s Beauty Forum, by Revlon Professional
- First Iberoamerican Congress of Personal Image, sponsored by Montibello and 3 Claveles
- QHair Awards
- VI Barberiasconencanto Edition